Pilot Development Program
Get ready to soar
When you’re a student pilot, finding the right support and guidance for beginning a piloting career can be challenging. Horizon Air is here to help. Private pilots who are enrolled in our pilot development program will receive a $7,500 stipend, have opportunities to develop skills through mentoring from a professional pilot, and be included in special events. After completing the program and meeting all qualifications, you’ll be assigned a class date with Horizon Air.
How it works
- Enroll at a participating school
- Apply for the pilot development program at horizonair-pilot.jobs
- Interview for the program
- Receive $7,500 flight training stipend once earning your CPL
- Be a CFI at your school to build hours
- Keep Horizon Air informed of your progress until you meet ATP/R-ATP mins
- Become a Horizon Air pilot
Universities and affiliated Pilot Development Program schools
More schools to come.