Software & Technology
Brilliantly cool collaborators
Software and technology teams at Alaska Airlines create experiences that impact our guests, employees, and make us a forerunner of innovation in the industry. Driven by collaboration, curiosity, and wicked smarts, this group builds our future.
Why Alaska Airlines is IT
- Recognized by Geekwire as one of Seattle’s most desirable companies for IT workers
- A culture of collaboration where work and ideas are supported and respected
- Professional development is encouraged with time allotted for it each day
- Our Seattle office is a low-stress commute for many with easy access to the airport for weekend getaways
- Flight privileges for you and your loved ones to keep exploring
24 hour SFO Hackathon
Technology team members recently participated in a 24-hour Hackathon at the San Francisco airport—focusing on innovating our airport guest experience and merging digital experiences with the physical. Thanks to coffee and our Chief Information officer Charu Jain who sponsored the event and embraces a culture of innovation.
Located near the Sea-Tac International Airport in Seattle, our office location gives you the opportunity to jump on a flight to places near and far – Vancouver, BC for dinner or New York City for a long weekend. Whether you’re an outdoor adventurer or a culture vulture, Seattle offers it all.