Vaccination policy and FAQ
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
FAQ - For applicants
- Your vaccination card is not needed during the application process. For detailed instructions on where to provide your vaccination status, refer to the COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement How-To Guide for Applicants.
How do I provide my vaccination status and/or upload my card?
FAQ - For candidates offered a position
- If extended an offer, you will be sent an email with a link to upload your vaccination card to your profile. For detailed instructions on providing your vaccination status, refer to the COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement How-To Guide for Candidates in Onboarding.
- If extended an offer, select Medical Exemption when asked for your vaccination status. A member of our accommodations team will contact you to request the required supporting documentation from a medical provider. In the meantime, we recommend that you start the process of obtaining the required documentation.
- If extended an offer, select Religious Exemption when asked for your vaccination status. A member of our HR team will send you a religious exemption request form via email to be completed and returned within 48 hours of receipt.
- After you return the exemption request form, a member of our team will review your request and let you know if your request was granted or not granted along with an email address to contact if you have questions.